Are you looking for a great company dedicated to client satisfaction? Perfect Balance is located in Mount Pleasant, WI and offers a wide variety of services including: Accounting, Tax preparation, Payroll services, QuickBooks accounting services & Business valuation. We are committed to providing excellent service for our clients and addressing any concerns or questions they may have.
Our friendly, professional staff is looking for a skilled QuickBooks bookkeeper to join our team! As an accountant, you will be responsible for recording financial transactions for the client/company from source documents. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and have an excellent attention to detail.
Principal Job Duties:
- Checks and verifies source documents such as bank statements, invoices, receipts, computer printouts.
- Enter clients’ accounts payable invoices and print checks.
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
- Conducts monthly reconciliation of clients’ bank accounts
- Prepares appropriate reports as requested by clients.
- Handles clients’ payroll.
- Downloads payroll and other transactions into accounting software on an as-needed basis.
- Generates Sales Tax, 1099’s and W-2′ s for clients.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum – Associate Degree in Accounting and two years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payables, accounts receivables, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting principles.
- Candidates MUST have a minimum of two years thorough working knowledge of the QuickBooks Accounting software packages (desktop, on-line, enterprise and point of sale).
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting and finance records.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
To Apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org